The unique properties offered by utilizing a plasma cutter in the auto body shop enable many positive advantages not equalled by any other method.
Several advantages are:
- No gas or fuel needed to operate (immediate savings)
- A confined razor-sharp concentrated energy cuts with less dispursed heat.
- Less buckling of material and less grinding as slag is mostly eliminated due to the very fine concentrated heat zone.
- Compressed air is all that is needed to convert to Plasma Gas.
- Less noise is produced providing a less hectic shop environment.
- Make spot welds much easier to break free.
Plasma Cutting is a great asset to the body shop or industrial application that requires fast precision cutting of ALL types of metal without distortion or metal degradation. No external Gas Required so it’s great on the shop budget.
Just feed it compressed air and the UltraCut 40E Inverter Plasma Cutter will do the rest as it creates a super fine concentrated jet of heated gas of up to 20,000 degrees or more.
Just simply attach a ground and compressed air, touch the cutting tip to the metal and move the torch while cutting through ANY metal that is electrically conductive. Metal warpage and slag is virtually gone and the cut is far superior to using the Oxy-Fuel method. You can even break spot welds too.
Once you have used plasma cutting you’ll never use your Oxy-Fuel torch again. Yes, it’s that far superior and fast while keeping your shop quiet and vastly productive.
We are running a special promotion in partnership with our premiere manufacturer AMH in bringing the premium CompuSpot UltraCut 40E plasma cutter to the auto body repair industry.
Here is the current promotion on a limited supply of premium CompuSpot UltraCut 40E Inverter Plasma Cutters now with Free Shipping and an assortment of Free consumables and Reduced Price. Promotion ends on Aug 31, 2013.
Click on the ad below and you will be taken to the Pro Line Systems website where you can access the brochure and more information.