Presented by Pro Line Systems International Inc.
Pro Line Systems International is a worldwide provider of Spectratek and Spectratherm Products – For more information on these products please call us at Pro Line Systems International Inc. 305-793-9503 Visit our website at, http://prolinesystems.net
Spectratek Short Wave InfraRed technology makes a huge inpact on quality and production metrics in your shop at minimal cost.
Here are a few key points to keep in mind when you are ready to take the step.
- Reduces curing times of organic solvent based paint products
- Reduces drying times of water-based products
- Spectratek offers instant on/off -no warm-up or cool down periods
- Saves Energy because drying can be focused on the repaired area, not the entire vehicle
Short Wave IR – Technology of the Future, Today
- Short Wave IR is different from other curing methods in many ways. It dries and cures by penetrating through the wet coating and heating the layers underneath. A “Bottom-Up” Cure is far superior to the “top down” process associated with other curing methods in that it produces a more thorough cure, and more heat can be applied without fear of skinning and solvent popping or traped solvents.
- Now you can Punch your paint workflow through your shop quicker and better than ever with a Spectratek IR curing lamp.
For more information on these products please call us at Pro Line Systems International Inc. 305-793-9503 Visit our website at, http://prolinesystems.net
The Spectratek 8oooSD