Chrysler has recently announced a “Certified Collision Repair Facility Program”. Enrollment is now open.
This program allows dealers and independent collision repair facilities to meet the qualifications necessary to be recognized by Chrysler as a collision repair facility of choice for it’s Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat, and Ram vehicle owners. This new certification process consists of more than 40 key business standards including:
- Attaining and maintaining ICAR Gold Class Professional shop status
- Owning and utilizing squeeze type resistance spot-welding equipment which duplicates the original assembly process
- Utilizing Chrysler-approved refinish materials
- Utilizing structural straightening equipment with three dimensional measurements
When repairs are completed with 100-percent OEM collision repair parts, a written Certificate of Authenticity will be created for the customers records. An update to the CARFAX vehicle report showing 100-percent OEM parts were used in the repair, and that Chrysler Recognized Certified Collision Repair Facility made the repairs.
There Is Nothing in the outline of the program that requires an enrolling shop to purchase a Spot Welder through the PSE Chrysler Dealer Equipment Program. So this will save you money and give you the choice of purchasing equipment You Want.
Therefore, Pro Line Systems International is offering special pricing on the following CompuSpot welders for Chrysler dealerships and independent shops enrolling in the program.
- CompuSpot 700HF Inverter Liquid Cooled Reg – 16,995 Certification Program Price – 15,975
- CompuSpot 800HF Inverter Liquid Cooled Reg – 19,995 Certification Program Price – 18,795
- CompuSpot 900 Fusion “Smart Technology” Liquid Cooled Reg – 24,995 Certification Program Price – 23,495
All these CompuSpot models are priced well below any other welder for this special program and have the best design and functionality in their class.
Please direct your inquiries to Mr. Giulio Valle at Pro Line Systems International Inc. to discuss the purchase of equipment for your facility. 305-793-9503 WebSite: http://prolinesystems.net
Here are Some Links To Get You Started: Each page has a place to download the brochure and Watch a VIDEO.
- Compuspot 700HF http://prolinesystems.net/compuspot_700hf.html
- CompuSpot 800HF http://prolinesystems.net/_compuspot_inverter_spot_welders.html\
- CompuSpot 900 Fusion http://prolinesystems.net/compuspot_fusion.html
- CompuSpot 900 Fusion “Smart” Welder VIDEO http://prolinesystems.net/compuspot_900_fusion_video.html
- More detailed information and documentation is available on request.
Click To Watch CompuSpot 900 Fusion Video Introduction